Monday 28 April 2014

Maybe this will be a Memorable Monday.

So I was thinking the other day how most of our memories if not all are made by our senses, and memories are also triggered by them.  You know like when you smell something, hear a certain song, yadah yadah!!  

You with me??  

Then I thought why don't I make a memory for you, my blogettes!!



Now I am hoping this has worked for you,
if not then
CRAP!!
Because instead of you reading the shit that comes out of my mouth
you get to hear it!!
 
After my movie making I  made a couple of cakes, yes I did!

Banana Bread and a Lemon Cake, both very very very yum!!  Oscar was desperate for a crumb to fall his way.  TOF is going away for three bloody weeks with his work so these may end up at my work if he doesn't want to take them with him. In a way I made a memory for TOF today by actually doing some baking for him.

This is the after baking two cakes pose, that would be falling onto my bed in a state of shock that I produced cake that was edible!!

Once I had recovered I went for a wee drive to Waiwere Nursery, a fabulous Garden Centre in the country that I have never been to, but driven past on numerous occasions.  The guys that own/run it have three gorgeous dogs and this little scotty followed me around.  Yes I bought something, a shoe shrub!!


Ok so not really a shoe shrub, but an Azalea.

On my way back home I went to
A SHOPPING MALL!!
And it is school holidays here
so it was choka block
full of
KIDS!!!

TOF had put in a request for some Aniseed Wheels and it is the only place I know that has a shop that sells them so with a big deep breath I entered said Mall and fulfilled the request given to me.  With the Aniseed Wheels in the bag I was outta there! As a reward for risking my mental health by entering a mall in the school holidays I visited the Vinnies op shop close by.  SCORE, a Rodd and Gun sweatshirt for Jak $4, and he is stoked.

Today's going out outfit was one of my Tie-dyed tops, 
ruffle skirt and purple leggings, 
with Moroccan shoes.


Sure hope my video works. 
 


6 comments:

Poppy Q said...

Cute Sue - looks like a good day. You can buy aniseed wheels and other lollies on trade me - delivered to your door!!

Julie and Poppy Q
xxx

Vix said...

Fab to see you in action! xxx

Leeanne said...

Glad to hear that you too can bake!You sound so amazed that you can, just like me!! The cakes look yum! Cute outfit, liking the ruffle skirt.

The Webbers living a life at the beach said...

Video plays but no sound, so we can't hear you after all ;-D Good stuff Rodd & Gun, Joe's fav shop :D

Peaches McGinty said...

Feck! my computer is clearly incapable to play your awesome-ness, bugger, I was looking forward to it! I love your outfit, the ruffled skirt is gorgeous and a gold star for you for going into busy places with masses of kids - 3 weeks without TOF awww, mine is in Brighton but will be back tomorrow, I don't know what happened but I may be missing him wtf! x x x

Angels have Red Hair said...

I can see you but I can't hear you ... and I was so looking forward to hearing you say that you went out for a bug serving of fush and chups ;0)
xx