Monday 24 December 2012

Happy Birthday TOF for yesterday!!!

TOF had his birthday yesterday and I even made cake!!  Well cup cakes to be exact, and if you really want to get picky they were a packet mix.  I am not a great cake cook so went for sure to work method, ie the packet.  Being a tit man from way back I went for giant Jaffas on top!!!
We had a family dinner of Sweat and Sour Chicken with rice, followed by a desert of Apple and Raspberry crumble with French Vanilla Ice Cream and raspberry jelly, and finished of with Mocca's and cup cakes!  Full is the work that sprung to mind immediately after all of that.  TOF was chatting to his mum on the phone so I took advantage of him being normal.  My freshly groomed Max and the as per tidy Jak were chilling out in the lounge also, great time for photos.  Trying to get this lot to behave in front of the camera is nigh on impossible as you will see with what follows!!
I kept taking them  until they stopped faffing about!!  Told them it all happens again on Christmas day so strike the normal pose first and it will be a short photo shoot.  Poor TOF took a whack to his head, see cut in between his eyes, and he is in desperate need of a hair cut.  Sense the clippers will be dragged out tonight.
The girls are competing with the strawberries for size and quantity at the moment.  So far the strawbs win on quantity!!  I forgot to share the pie I made to take to he family lunch the other day.  A bacon, egg, feta, mushroom and tomato pie it was and it went down a treat. Decorated with Nasturtiums from my garden.
Well Christmas is just round the corner now, I can hear the sleigh bells ringing....or is that another emergency service vehicle off to attend to a last minute shopper!!!!

Merry X everyone

3 comments:

OP SHOP MAMA said...

Lol the photos shoot! Love it!

Hope you have a good one, despite the fecking rain! Sheesh. We're having a party today - inside it is buggar it!

The Webbers living a life at the beach said...

Love that photo of the 3 of them :D Needs to be framed I think :D Hope he had a great day ♥

Vix said...

What handsome chaps you have!
Happy Xmas to all of you, Sue! xxx