Wednesday 10 July 2013

Snot box or not I was going out

I have developed an unwanted cold over the last few days which I find terribly inconvenient!!  I have decided if I tell myself I am well and carry on as normal, then I DON'T HAVE A COLD!!  So I have picked me some lemons, I have beautiful Honey from my darling friend Lou-lou-belle, all I needed was some soluble disprin to go in it.
Dressed in layers of Turquoise and black, Merino and balls of fur on my shawl I was ready to get out into the big wide world that is my part of town.  I visited 3 op shops while heading to the supermarket for the missing ingredients to my "youcanfarkoff" cold remedy. My dad would drink whiskey when he was fluish but I am not big on booze, so I will stick to my cure.


And added to my cure was some fresh air and the slightest and I mean slightest bit of sunshine!!

I will be ten foot tall and bullet proof in no time!!

Or by going out I will have passed the little bastard thing onto some unsuspecting person out enjoying their day!!  Mwahahahaha!!

At least my dogs still love me!!

3 comments:

Helga said...

You look FAR too fabularse to have a shitey cold, darling! Bleurgh, I usually try and ignore it, but I'm getting soft, so I like to take a day off, feel sorry for myself, and imbibe loads of hot lemon/whiskey/honey and cayenne pepper drinks! Hope it feck's off SOON!
XXX

The Webbers living a life at the beach said...

Good job I wasn't available for Suesday today, I might have caught yer snots! :D I so wanna make me one of those brooches :D

Vix said...

You definitely look too fab to be an ill person! I don't get them, the little bastards never get me! xxx