Tuesday 17 September 2013

You are my Sunshine....

Don't you love it when a beautiful sunny day turns up to visit!!  I don't mind the breeze that came along for the ride either.

It's enough to make you want to kick up your heels and grab on to something and give it a hug!

Even Tex took sometime out of his busy schedule to chill out on the lawn amongst the daisies.

Oscar joined in for a group hug.






Of course there was time for some op shopping.

But there is always time to pop into my local op shops. 

This lot is from today's outing.















And this little haul is from yesterday  morning on my way to work.  I rather like that I pass a couple of good op shops on my way to work on a Monday.

Tomorrow I am getting together with Sue who is finally over her Jet Lag!!!  
So look out Hamilton, it is going to be a SuesDay!!!
Photos for sure.

2 comments:

Vix said...

I think you've pinched our sunshine! Tex is such a beauty, I can't believe he allows you to share your lap with a dog though! x

Helga said...

Oo, I quite look having a nosey at Simply Living! It's delightfully posh, like us!
YAY, sunshine bloody makes everything better, doesn't it?! Nice prancing, and ooo I want to squeeze Tex! XXX