Wednesday 12 March 2014

I went shopping for a fry pan

And came home with....


.....this colourful dress!
(I blame all the summer sales that are on)

AND....


..this floaty dress.
(Tex gave his approval so I blame him)

AND...


..some black with white spot pants,

a mint coloured fringed jersey,
(must remember to hold tummy in when wearing)

and a fabulous pair of sandals!!
(I totally blame my friend that I went to visit that works at the Base shops who was away sick!)
(yeah you know who you are!!)

Oh also, the type of fry pan TOF wants is no longer available!
So I can blame him too!!


Pretty as mint fringed jersey tho'.


Too gorgeous to leave behind when such a good sale price,
and soooooooo very comfy!!!
Oh and super nice colour!

I probably spent as much as a cheap fry pan but this little lot will be much much better, can't cook in any of it but can give it a dam good nudge at looking good in it!!  Maybe next pay I can take TOF fry pan shopping, in my new sandals.


PS:  There are gazillions of these suckers around at the moment. 
I don't particularly like these!

9 comments:

The Webbers living a life at the beach said...

Oohh shopping.....oooh! Great finds! Where are the sales? Tell me now bint! Me wantee shoes!

Unknown said...

Got some good things there sue,very smart x

Beth Waltz said...

Clearly the Cosmos does not want TOF to fry things at home -- he's destined to take you out so you can wear those lovely new outfits!

Ah, those statement shoes!

Angels have Red Hair said...

Oh that's a relief ... I thought those kind of shopping accidents only happened to me. I went out for some milk the other day and came home with blue nail polish ... now how in the world did that happen?
xx

Peaches McGinty said...

But these are so much better than a frying pan! you are flaming gorgeous, these dresses are just wonderful and the pants and fringed jumper are perfect (fringing of any sort is always perfect!)you know I love all your shoes equally x x x how big are those insects?? omg x x x

Vix said...

Loving the fashion show, it sure beats a frying pan!
Where on earth do you keep your shoes? You buy a pair every time you leave the house, I swear (I'm just jealous) xxx

Curtise said...

New frocks and fabulous red sandals are SOOOO much more fun than a frying pan! xxx

Helga said...

Hell, why bother with the practical when you can have a pile of pretty frocks and those SANDALS!!!! Love 'em, and I love the floaty frock best!!
HUZZAH! XXXXXXXXX

Connie said...

I would like to know where this frying pan store that also sells fabulous clothes is. I want to go there.