Thursday 20 November 2014

Lets take a drive in the countryside

This afternoon I went out to visit Dawn, and before you all get excited, sorry NO new pottery to share with you.  But what I am going to share are photos I took because I went the back way to her place which took me into the countryside.  I loved all the sights and stopped often to admire and photograph what I saw.














Hope you enjoyed that,
didn't think any words were required
to accompany the photos.


PS: I wore this little lot today.

6 comments:

Vix said...

I'll forgive you the lack of pottery for that gorgeous scenery and cool outfit! xxx

Leeanne said...

Nice drive down the country lanexxx

Julie said...

Gorgeous photos Sue, the countryside is especially beautiful at the moment with all the rain we have had making everything so green. Love your outfit & love the pic of the Mormon Temple from that angle.

Peaches McGinty said...

I missed Suesday!! good to see you gals having fun, even if it was 2 hours, you can do a lot in 2 hours! these pics are so beautiful - and you and your outfit, regal purple suits you Queen Sue! your shoe fan club is happy too! x x x

Angels have Red Hair said...

Love the photos … they're beautiful :0)
xx

Fiona said...

Love those daisy shots Sue, so pretty. x