Tuesday 16 October 2018

Week 41/52 -Nurture your mind with great thoughts!

With some gorgeous weather on offer of late I have been setting up camp outside at one of the outdoor tables and even putting the sun umbrella up. It is so peaceful, with the chatter of the birds in the garden only interrupted by the sound of the traffic on the main road nearby. Not that it bothers me at all.

With sunshine on my back, a hot cup of tea I buried my nose and mind in my book.  It did not take long until I had company.

Apparently it was the perfect place for a mid morning snooze!

The girls mingled with me outdoors also, they have taking a liking to one of my revamped parts of the garden.

They are well on with egg production and no matter what size egg all are appreciated, the same effort goes into the laying of them.  The tiny egg has no yolk!

Sheba made sure a ball was handy in case I wanted to play, and meanwhile back at my table someone was making himself very at home.


Apparently a flat cloth on the table is not what is required!
At one point he was under it.

Yes, glorious Spring weather has been turned on, 
and quite frankly,
I LIKE IT!!!
 



And it makes you so sleepy!!


I forgot to share this, the Bird Feeder I got @ the Street Market in Waihi the other weekend.  Now I just need to find the perfect place for it where I can watch the birds.

My local Op shops are still giving me little treasures.

Oscar would like you all to know he was subjected treated to what is known here as a Poof and a Pamper!!  When he sees my ironing board go up he knows that no ironing will be taking place!  Tis the perfect platform for me to groom him on.  Hey at least it has a use!

Pleased to inform you that Mr Big seems to have retired from the street life.  So far he has slept indoors at night and even has a more tolerable attitude towards his furry siblings. Long may this last.

Yay for the first of my Sweet Peas to flower!!


I pick and take flowers to work each week for my Reception Counter.
The fragrant ones are the best.

My eldest son and his girlfriend have become Foster Parents for the SPCA and have the most adorable young mum and her one week old kittens x 4.  You know where I will be going on a weekly basis now!!

^^^^^^^^
Thoughts
^^^^^^^^




 ***

 ***

--Bye for now--

 

 

6 comments:

Nancy J said...

A lovely stroll through your garden with the girls and others, Spring is here too, garden is blooming and grass growing.

Polyester Princess said...

Your garden looks like paradise for all creatures great or small! I'm always cheered up by your wonderful photographs, which are simply a feast for the eyes! xxx

Bibi Maizoon said...

Awwww Toebee looks like he has a bit of Spring fever. That bouquet from your garen is amazing! I have all the DL's books & reread them frequently.
xox

sallyhicks said...

Your garden full of nature is stunning. Flowers, birds, precious pets. As for Oscar he is a beauty to behold. That little row of bottom teeth ! He does make me smile.
Rosie is nearly 4 months and such a joy.Too good to be true really. Now we are having to put the spray on the garden, it fills her with such joy.
Thanks for a lovely post. Xx

Goody said...

How lovely are those flowers from your garden! The new birdfeeder is so nice-all those perches for the birds to make themselves at home.

Oscar is looking handsome with his new hairdo.

Poppy Q said...

We are loving this spring too, your garden looks lovely in the sunshine. Toobee is quite the companion, we love your tabby boys.